Fox News' resident Get Your Wife to Have More Sex With You." Nothing terribly earth shattering in the list, as you'll see:, Logan Levkoff, recently provided a list of 5 tips to "
- Snuggle, Don't Grope
- Don't Treat Us Like Porn Stars
- Do Unto Others
- Give Us Space
- Talk — And Listen
However, in tip #1 (Snuggle, Don't Grope) we find this interesting quote: "Did you know that studies show that if you hug for partner for 30 seconds it raises her oxytocin levels? Oxytocin is a hormone that makes us feel loving and connected and helps put us in the mood. So start with a hug."
30 seconds! Hug your wife for 30 seconds!! You can do that, I promise. It will make her feel great, and you may, just may find a fantastic reward for your thoughtfulness.
Blogs With Relevant Posts
- French Researchers, Oxytocin Study Results | ICare4Autism
- Taking oxytocin helps empathy « Mind Hacks
- Enjoy your Healthy Sexuality | Health news for World
- Does Google Make Us Stupid? Attention, Thoughtfulness and Literacy in the Networked Age « Educational Technology Debate
- bigfaqs.com » Why are some guys afraid of their sexuality being judged?